Rope drop from Cabana Bay

You’ve never seen me on my way to Hagrid’s in the morning!! :man_running: :dash:

I have literally ran there… not the whole way but in big sprints. I’m not in that good of shape!! I will say I’m in the very small minority of ppl who do it. However, no UOR TM has ever told me to “slow down”… :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Thank you for linking that bag.

I have vowed that this will be the year I make it without needing the paid lockers (the time lost to fumbling with the credit card is just as annoying as the fee itself).

With some pre-planning I think I can make that size work. What dooms me is some hyper-specific dietary needs that necessitate back-up snacks but with some really flat, dense bars it just might work!

1 Like

I love these for park days. I can fit a ton of food in them, they fit perfectly into the free lockers, and are great for those who prefer to have something on each shoulder.

Much less civilized these days.

2 Likes

It wasn’t entirely civilised then! We started second at the taps and first in line at the rope and ended up a few hundred people back after being shoved out of the way by many runners.

3 Likes

Lol, it reminded me of the TSMM “walk” back in the day too!

2 Likes