Room View Requests for Multiple Rooms Using 1 Request

I have a question about doing the room view request for multiple rooms using just my 1 request. For our upcoming trip this summer we have 4 separate rooms for our party. When we made the reservation on the phone we already made requests to have ground floor for someone in a scooter and that all 4 rooms be next to one another. Now if I put in a specific room view for my room do you think Disney will be able to honor the room view and put all 4 rooms in that spot? Or will it mess it up and just give me the one room with that view that is available and then move the other rooms? I don’t want to over complicate it but the room view would be great. Obviously they may not be able to fulfill the request but is it worth trying with the multiple rooms? The room view I’d be selecting is according to the room reservations we’ve made so I’d be helping out. The important thing is that we’re all together and ground floor so I just don’t want to lose that because of the view. Should I just put in the comments that I have 3 other rooms attached and they should see that inofrmation on the reservation? Should I also put multiple room numbers and views that way it’d be easier to find 4 together? I’d appreciate your help @len and anyone who has done this with multiple rooms. Thanks!

Hey @CGriz12!

It’s worth sending a fax. What I’d do is put all 4 reservation numbers in the fax, and say "Our biggest priority is that we’re all together on a ground floor. Something like rooms XXXX , XXXX, XXXX, and XXXX would work, if those are available.’

It’s going to be hard to find 4 rooms together on a ground floor, just because Disney always has 80 to 90% of its hotel rooms full. If you’re willing to accept something like “4 rooms in the same hallway” then say that.

Let me know how this goes, please. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks so much for the info, @len! I have three reservations for June, so I’ve also been wondering how to word my fax. I appreciate the fax service.

Yes @len thank you for the help! I will give it a shot and let you know how it turns out after our trip later this summer!

Also, you might want to request “four rooms together close to the elevator” - that will increase the chances of getting four rooms together but still be convenient for the scooter.

1 Like

@len I have the results from our room request from our trip a few weeks back at Pop Century. I put all 4 reservation numbers in the fax so they knew we were all together. I requested 4 rooms on the ground floor all together, with two rooms having a door between the two, with specific room numbers where the 4 would start. Our first room choice was in the 50s building 3 back by Hour Glass Lake, and the second room option I put if that wasn’t available was in the 70s building 6 back by Hour Glass Lake. We didn’t get either rooms, which is understandable because we had 4 rooms together on the ground floor, with the doors in between, so it was a tough request. They ended up putting us in the 50s building 1, on the ground floor, with 3 rooms together and one just a few doors down, and the two rooms that needed a door in between we got it. We were very happy with our rooms! They made everything possible that they could, and they seemed to take our first building choice into consideration as well. I’d call the room request with 4 different rooms a success, so thank you for the help!

1 Like

Glad to hear this, @CGriz12, and thanks for following up. I hope the rest of your trip went well!

It was great! First time using touring plans and they were great too! I saw you were there at the same time I was so hopefully your trip went well too! I looked for you in the Poly Bungalows when I was on the ferry boat, but oddly enough you weren’t there haha. @len

1 Like