Room Request Issue

Hi all,

My wife and I are doing a split stay: first half Boardwalk and second Poly. I am having a technical issue that I can’t seem to find resolution for, so here I am asking if anyone has any advice.

I’ve created TWO separate trips in touring plans for this trip, one for each half, with the intent of doing two separate room requests. However, I do not have any kind of “make a room request” option on the second leg of my trip like I do the first. Anyone else ever had this issue? Any advice on how to resolve? Thanks so much for any help!

Can you screen shot your 2nd trip and share it so we can see what it looks like? I’ve never heard of anyone having that issue that I can remember.

In case you don’t know how to upload a photo, I use that circled icon on my phone. I don’t know how on a computer.

Sorry I’m so unsavvy that I have to use an actual pic, but here it is and it shows the issue. The first half gives me the option to configure, and the other doesn’t.

I thought maybe it was a split stay issue, but I’ve just tried and I haven’t got a problem as you can see.

So I’m stumped! Edit - maybe you can’t do requests at Poly bungalows??

@len any idea?

Or you could just email webmaster@touringplans.com and they will have a look at it for you, if nobody else has any advice.

I think maybe you’ve hit it, because I switched my reservation to standard Poly Village instead of Villas and I’m now able to make requests. I suppose that will have to do.

Thank you all so much!

3 Likes

Can you walk me through what steps you took to get to this point? We should definitely have the bungalows as an option. Thanks so much!

3 Likes

Sure. If, on my desktop, I “Edit Trip” and set my hotel under “Hotel (if listed)” to “Polynesian Villas and Bungalos,” then I do not have any option to make a room request. However, if I just switch it to “Polynesian Village Resort,” I DO have the option. It appears that that is the crux of the whole thing.