ROL: We Are One still starting tomorrow?

I haven’t seen anything different, but also don’t see anything promoting this happening. The times guide for DAK still just says Rivers of Light. I booked a Tusker House dining package to be sure to catch the first show. I hope it still is switching over.
Has anyone heard anything more?

I haven’t heard anything yet, but I’m looking forward to hearing what you say about it. We’re 13 days out, and I haven’t made up my mind whether to include this on the list.

Well, I am on the list of enjoying the original version. Even though I only saw it once. We missed it on our last trip and it is the one thing my wife gave me the most grief about. So, it was already on our list for the first night there. Then when I found out it was going to be a new show, she was excited, and I immediately booked the dining package to make sure we would get in for the first show.
I am pretty sure we will enjoy it, so don’t be surprised if you get a positive review from me. That being said. If I don’t get a positive review, that will say even more.

2 Likes

I just checked the Disney webpage for ROL, and either I missed it before, or they updated, but it does say it will start on the 24th. I guess I was just surprised there wasn’t anything on the times guide about it.