Rock the Universe 2024

Anyone been? Worth it? Would kids enjoy it? We’ll already have park tickets, so we can just hop to the other park those evenings if we don’t go.

Thanks for the input!

Never been, but we did consider it because we arrive on that Saturday. Now, if For King & County would be there we probably would go! I know they used to attend that.

Back in February, we were in USF when 3 Doors Down was there. There were sooooo many people there and it was hard to get through the street. A little too much of a crowd for my liking!

Not sure if Rock the Universe is as crowded.

1 Like

I’ve done a Mardi Gras concert at USF. The area in front of RRR, where the stage is located, will be swarming with people. It’s all open area and everyone is shoulder to shoulder. I watched the show where VCON is now to be away from the majority of the herd.

If you went to any other area of the park, you don’t notice any crowds.

1 Like

I do wonder if RTU is less crowded because it’s a separately ticketed event, with the parks closing early to everyone else.

Oh, that’s right. I think they used 3 different stages throughout USF last year. So that will help. The most popular bands will be the most crowded, probably at the main Music Plaza stage.

2 Likes

Do you like Christian Rock music and unsupervised teens? Then yes go.

3 Likes

That does sound tempting…

1 Like