Rock n Roller Coaster reopening date set for late July

July 27, 2024.
Per WDWmagic .com

5 Likes

The link is messed up. Here it is corrected:

https://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/rock-n-roller-coaster-starring-aerosmith/news/21may2024-rock-n-roller-coaster-reopening-set-for-late-july-2024-at-walt-disney-world.htm

4 Likes

Thank you for the assistance. My phone does not want to cooperate with me this morning.
Finally able to correct the problem

3 Likes

Well, bummer. Had hopes for early June but oh well. The last couple years seemed like they were quicker than expected on refurbishments but slower this year.
Here’s to hoping it’ll be a better ride with less downtime at least.

2 Likes

I guess I’ll have to say hey to the bad boys of the 603 in August then

2 Likes

They have their legit farewell tour later this year and next year. Why am I waiting to buy tix? Black Crowes too should be a really fun show.

1 Like

LOL

Yeah they are past their prime. I’d prefer to remember them “when” than to see that today :rofl:

1 Like

Steven’s voice isn’t “quite” what it used to be…ya know. Old…and a lot of drugs I suppose.

2 Likes

He has certainly lived hard

2 Likes

I saw this reported on DFB but they characterized it as unconfirmed. It is in the official Disney calendar if you check the attraction page, but Disney hasn’t proactively announced or confirmed a reopening date. Still, it’s probably right and I’m planning on it being closed for my trip in TWO WEEKS!

Whoops, caps lock.

2 Likes

Heart for the “TWO WEEKS” part not the RNRC still being down part. :sob: I am at five weeks and had hope, but it’s waning.

2 Likes

Earlier today, Scott Gustin on Twitter (reliable source) said Disney confirmed the July 27th date.

https://x.com/scottgustin/status/1793030524354662602?s=46&t=o5hb2IhktPeuVj4nnnvyVA

2 Likes

I wish they’d hold off on closing Test Track until this opens.

2 Likes

I saw a couple of different sources say that it’s going to reopen on July 1!!! Hoping that’s confirmed soon.

4 Likes

That would be pretty amazing

2 Likes

My son’s favorite ride! I can’t handle it anymore :joy:

3 Likes

Here’s a couple of such sites.

5 Likes

I haven’t been able to ride this in ages! I hope TP updates and adds RRC back in!

3 Likes

Did I see somewhere that this reopened?

1 Like

Yes it has reopened

They were targeting the issues causing significant downtime with this refurb

On day 1 it had 3 hrs of downtime :rofl:

It continues to struggle but is open-ish

2 Likes