Rivers of Light - Yes or NO?

I’ll keep it short:

Family has never seen ROL, we have hoppers and EC is open late the same night. Is ROL worth seeing or should I just hop over to EC to close out the night and try to squeeze in TT or Soarin’?

I personally love ROL! If you haven’t seen it you should. Also being at AK after dark is always nice.

1 Like

Yes. Not mind blowing, but it’s very pretty. I would give it a try. The part that is non-laser through water is traditional mechanical Disney, and therefore beautiful.

I too love AK at night. I have gone to RoL twice and I loved it.

I’ve only seen it on YouTube but I was really bored and won’t bother watching in person. My parents said it was “ok”, once and done. They were glad they saw it once though.

Yes. My family and I enjoy ROL. It’s not something we will do every trip, but it is definitely worth doing at least once.

1 Like

It was my DHs favourite night show. I thought it was absolutely lovely and would see it again.

1 Like

We’ve been once and Loved it! It was What Disney does best imo. I think it’s something you should see at least once. We’re planning another visit to WDW and AK at night is definitely on our schedule, however I don’t think we’ll go again to see ROL, just because there are so many other things we haven’t done yet! We might again though in another year or so.

1 Like

I’m so glad we saw it on this most recent trip. We had a fast pass, which was nice. Didn’t have to queue up too early. The show was very beautiful and we didn’t mind the “lack of story”. It was visually very nice. And it was only about 15 minutes. I like shows that don’t take up 2 hours of your day.

1 Like

We loved ROL. It is much slower than other night shows, however the lights and sounds and story are very interesting.

1 Like