Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Data

Does it say it is a back up @SteveBloom? Or it is just not labled and everything over 56 is a back up?

Pictures f

Uploading: IMG_20200218_075225.jpg… rom 7:40-7:55

2 Likes

When you get a BG, it just gives you a number. The descriptive text say what numbers are backups.

2 Likes

Stay to the far right to get to the touch points. Past the ticket booths, the right side opens to several touch point lines

4 Likes

@wltdzny, many people are saying DL is easier to ride. Not only is their WiFi more reliable, but they also have a paper ticket machine here and there so that if you arrive early to those machines you can use them to get a BG. Also the ride breaks down way less than in WDW. If I didn’t already have my WDW trip scheduled this year, I would have considered making a DL trip because we’ve never been there. Welcome to the forum, BTW.

@poohfanclub, if that method gives you those results, I’d stick with it. Anything consistent on your particular phone is the best in my opinion. I think there are about 5 ways to do the process… and whatever is right in my book is whatever works for you. I will say, once you are good with a version of the app, you might want to avoid installing updates on it or your phone till after your trip.

That’s a heck of a crowd. The pictures definitely help get me mentally prepared. Got less than a week to go!

My son texted me this picture this morning at 7:02

2 Likes

Oh man, 1 hour before opening and those are the lines. Wow, deciding whether to RD MFSR is getting harder and harder. I can’t wait to see the post-FP data on standby for that ride, especially in the 6PM to 8PM range.

1 Like

A lot of schools also have late winter break this week. I’m sure that is intensifying the BG craziness.

At 8:30 the park was more crowded than it was at 3pm the day before. Tomorrow and the day after we are going to tap in, and rope drop a different park. There has to be 20,000-30,000 people in the park by 8:00 am.

1 Like

:scream::scream::scream:

Looking forward to your results. In April I’m hoping to tap in for a BG in HS and then have 8:00 PPO ADR at GG in EP. Would love to know if this is at all possible.

This week has a lot of school winter breaks. Can’t be helping.

Where in the park did you stand when you got your BG?

1 Like

I read all the tips, practiced with the app, debated the advantages of WiFi, coached my wife. Moment of truth comes and my 10 year son, who I had handed our third barely functional phone to without much instruction beyond “use the force”, gets BG 18 (using WiFi fwiw). :rofl:

23 Likes

Take your victories wherever you get them! :joy:

3 Likes

I think the lesson we should all take away from this, is no matter how technically savvy us “old people” think we are, ALWAYS hand the electronics over to the young kids in the group. They have infinitely more experience than we do, and should not be underestimated. :rofl: :smiley:

6 Likes

I live in Georgia and several of the larger districts in the state have gone to what they call a balanced schedule, where the first semester ends at the Christmas break. As a result classes start in early August and many systems have full week breaks this week and also in late September.

I wonder how many other systems in other states have taken a similar schedule. Don’t want to place the blame for the crowds on my fellow Georgians but we did go during September break and I would estimate that 25-35% of cars in the CSR parking lot had Georgia tags.

Well done kiddo! Curious where you were in the park