Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Data

Oh my according to the Chart thats a BBG, which means there was only a 30s window before all the normal BG were gone. Thats Just INSANE

By my calculations yesterday, as we were testing from home, it also went to BBG at right around 8:00:30. Not cool at all. 8 AM openings are bad. My expectations for getting a regular GB in a couple of weeks are going down.

1 Like

I agree completely!! I’ve been practicing since yesterday and I’m getting a bit more nervous for my HS day in early March. I’m still holding out hope that Disney goes back to the 7 am openings.

Well hang on…looking at the chart, I didn’t realize backups were called through 125 yesterday and ran till 8:30ish PM. Getting a low number BBG isn’t the end of the world… they seem to be cutting the regular BG off earlier/lower number this week (60 or 65ish). So good chance BBGs will be called around 3 PMish it seems like.

3 Likes

yeah i still recon low bbg have good chance. but id still rather have a bg and the safety net of fp. if breaks down.

last two day about same number of bbg as bg which seems thrm playing it very safe.

1 more day of work. the excitement is strong in this one.

1 Like

No. When 8 am is the park opening, boarding groups are open at 8.

I wouldn’t care about getting BG 70 or whatever, but for someone who won’t be planning on going to WDW for another 5+ years I would like to have the opportunity at a FastPass or One-Day ticket.

1 Like

Very true. We haven’t been in years and not sure the next time we’ll get to go, so I am definitely stressing on our HS day (first day at least… might have to try for another BG on our MK day if we are desperate). Although the excitement is so high, I suspect we’ll be back in the fall or early next year again.

Stuck at BG 20. So it’s not having a good morning. (We have 22) We are wasting a FP+ at Beauty & The Beast. Got FP+ for TSMM at 11:10 as 4th FP+ so not staying for entire show. (Lunch ADR at noon)

I’d swear this morning it didn’t say this but now my status says BG 63 and above is a backup boarding group.

Loving the new chart - good display of the data. Tufte would be proud.

Yes, the BBG number was low this morning. We have been called, but going for lunch first.

See it was yesterday too - looking like if it goes well this afternoon maybe 5-7pm :slight_smile: up to 26 now

It does not warn about BBG anymore (or at least not at first) The main page with link to join (and link to my status) shows thats its BBG but honestly most people at trying to click so fast theyre not gonna see it.

So, third time on and first time starting in the outside queue.m

Didn’t make it today, but I have Thursday and Friday to try again. A CM told me at about 6:40pm that they wouldn’t make it to 71

We overheard a CM say they were only running at 50% capacity today. There was definitely issues today as that was the longest it took to go thru the queue where there wasn’t a formal shutdown. (The difference being, when it was shutdown last week when we went, the line did not move, this line was usually moving, just slow)

i totally figured those non-liners were making things up!

1 Like

With the 8 am opening are they opening the tapstiles at around 7:30? Is everything just shifted an hour later? Am I ok to arrive at 7:15 Or are people getting there earlier?
It says 9 am opening for March but I’m guessing they will probably change it to 8.

We arrived at 0710 for an 0800 opening yesterday. Bag line was short and we were through taps by 0730. I think taps were open by the time we got there. It looked like the lines were getting longer as we were standing in line to enter. So I wouldn’t do much later than what we did, especially if it’s a high CL day.

1 Like