Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Data

@dsollie That was DEFINITELY the lesson my son took away from the experience. That along with questions about his midichlorian count :roll_eyes:.

@cjandres we were outside of Voyage of Little Mermaid towards the back of the TSL rope drop.

Hi! If we want to sign up for Jedi training- can we go over there before 8am and join a boarding group while we’re waiting? I’d heard the Echo lake area was blocked off unless you had a dining reservation?

This is soooooo true :grinning:
Here are the results we got on our three days at HS:
Day 1, me - BG 111
Day 2, me - BG 84
Day 3, DS12 - BG 21

8 Likes

You have to wait for park to open.

1 Like

My son got 90 and his return was 1 hour. It looks like you are about to be called. It’s a good day for the ride.

3 Likes

This thread might be helpful re: Jedi training

2 Likes

Oh thanks so much for the link!! I just posted over there as well- but do you know if we can line up before 8 (8am opening) to get the first choice of times? Like rope drop Jedi training old school style? With all the reservations (fast passes, Oga’s, droid, etc) we have a tight window!

Thanks! Do you know if we can line up at 8 (8am opening) to get the first choice of times? With all the reservations (fast passes, Oga’s, droid, etc) we have a tight window!

We waited in Jedi training sign up line for about 15 min after park opening (it was 7 am that day). All times except 2 pm were available.

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks!! :blush:

I live in Decatur, GA and our school district has has the balance schedule. MY kids are on break this week.

We at Touring Plans tracks about 125 school distinct schedules. Presidents’ week is a popular break in the North East. Next week will also be busy due to Mardi Gras.

2 Likes

My boarding group also got a 60 minute return window. We’re in for the night. Planning on an early arrival at DHS tomorrow, and then rope drop at Epcot.

2 Likes

Today RotR had a good day. All BG and BBG were honored by 7:30. First day in the past 6 days where the rate of Boarding Groups per hour is higher than the 7-day moving average.

9 Likes

Awesome! Did you get any confirmation that that was the last BBG issued? Or just conjecture?

1 Like

Just conjecture. Return window was set at 60 minutes since 4:30, and BG 115 was called for an hour before the queue closed.

3 Likes

Our Houston area district recently moved to this schedule as well (breaks in October and February).

Had no problem get a BG while sitting outside Epcot. Tapped in at DHS at 7:10 and left.

18 Likes

Boarding group 7 today for a group of 11. We had four adults trying about .5 seconds apart starting at 7:59:59.5 and first finger got in.

9 Likes

It’s crazy to me that the groups have been going faster now than they were in initial weeks. We went January 2nd with a 7am opening (got BG65 at 7:01am) and the BG were open longer than they’ve been for past month!

2 Likes

Maybe more people learned what needed to be done? Or maybe the crowds booked their Star Wars trip later to be sure it was open and to skip holiday crowds?
I was at galaxys edge in September and January. January was far more crowded.

The 8 am opening might be making it more friendly to more people too.

2 Likes