Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Data

I would love to help but unfortunately with the time difference, park opening is too early for me on this coast! Another option would be to bring two devices - maybe a spare WiFi only iPhone or iPod - and two hand it like an old western gunslinger.

2 Likes

I only have one other in my party and even though I have other F&F in my app the one who will be with me is top of the list so just one Easily accessible button tap, in effect the same as ‘select all’.

Oooo I might do this.

I would love to help I am heading March 15 to HS @david3 My advice is to create a temporary password for that day and then change it after the success (or failure) of BG

2 Likes

I’ve been following this thread for a month—tomorrows the day ! And Wednesday if we fail tomorrow. Where is the thread with step by step help? And when I practiced this morning for some reason only me and my son showed up in my list—even though I still have 11 people in my friends and family list. Any ideas? And any verdict on big groups? Have four adults trying for 11? Or split into two smaller groups and have two adults trying for each?

1 Like

This thread?

1 Like

Is anyone else besides me feeling like the anxiety of potentially failing at getting a BG is ruining the anticipation of their upcoming WDW trip? I am trying to keep things in perspective here and recognize that we will still have a great time even if we don’t get to experience RotR, but I am still worrying every day over this. Today, my practice run didn’t go smoothly…:grimacing:

9 Likes

I will be up on Saturday AM prior to that doing our FPPs bright and early.
Is there a way to do it without you having to share you login credentials?
If someone adds you to their friends/family can you use that to still do it at home or does the owner of the account have to be in the park to secure a BG?

YES! Same bad experience this morning, same talking myself into remembering that I have a full fun day booked that doesn’t include Rise. But I’m having stress dreams about it.

4 Likes

We are a group of 10 that will be trying to get a boarding group on Sunday Feb 23 (one week!!) Has there been other people who have had success joining a boarding group with this big of a party or should we split up our group?

I did 7 with zero issues. We got BG 15 & BG 16.

2 Likes

@meekomist do you mean they split you up or you did this two different days and those were the groups you got?

I have 11 in my group. My main focus is making sure there isn’t anyone listed in party that won’t be there. A cousins ex hubby is still on the list so she’ll have to call to get him taken off. That way all you have to do is select all. No if IT gives me that deal where someone has not tapped in and they have that will suck. Pretty much means you won’t get a bg because that requires clicking.

1 Like

So stressful that just that one extra second can mean getting one or not. Everyone on my account will be there but it is a matter of it recognizing that!

Two different days. That was with selecting the 6 to add to the BG, I did not use add all because I have others in my F&F list. I actually got a worse BG (22 …still good :joy:) when only doing it for 3 people a few days after that.

1 Like

@meekomist thank you for the info! Helps ease my mind!

is Disneyland having better luck with this ride?

Yes it is running much better at Disneyland. They are issuing much higher BGs and BBGs and getting through high numbers every day.

I’m right there with you–so anxious.

1 Like

So to be clear… We are three families going together but are all connected on my Disney experience through friends and family. I booked all our dining and FPP without issue. The best way to try to get boarding groups are for multiple people to be logged into my account from different phones and not everyone on their own account trying to get for the whole group. Correct?