Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Data

that sucks. why if park is open not do all the bbg try reduce demand going forward. ive no idea of lical vs travelers. but why if park open would you not try make as many people as possible happy

Appreciate all of the tips in this thread. Wife and I got boarding group 7 this morning using many of the tips shared here. We were off Rise by 8:45 this morning for an 8 am park opening.

9 Likes

Amazing BG, congrats!

New to the thread and there’s a LOT to go through on here. Would you mind sharing the tips you used to get an early BG?

1 Like

We used our cell data (ATT) rather than Wi-Fi. Stayed away from the crowds once in the park and were over along Sunset Boulevard. After entering the park, we both logged out and logged back into MDE. Once it was 7:59, we were both on the My Status page for Rise and then once it hit 8, refresh by swiping down on the screen. Hit join boarding group, Add all party members and hit join. Wife actually got the group and beat me to the punch as both of us were trying simultaneously.

3 Likes

Try this thread for step-by-step instructions and tips.

1 Like

Can anyone confirm that the BG’s are still opening at 7 am even though the park opens at 8am? Someone on one of my pages said this happened. If so I totally need to know, because that changes everything!

Nope - according to Steve’s latest chart, the boarding group system started right at park opening at 8am today.

Got BG 71 at 8:00:30 ish

8 Likes

BG 22. Only had to select 2 extra people today.

5 Likes

Seems like based on past trends I should see BG 71 called between noon and 2pm maybe?

2 Likes

Shift it back a bit I think because of the later start, should be somewhere between 1 and 3, it will be interesting to see, let us know and MTFBWY

2 Likes

5 Likes

Based on what I’ve read, they need as much downtime as possible to keep the ride running during the day. So they stop running it to do all the necessary maintenance.

5 Likes

Oh my according to the Chart thats a BBG, which means there was only a 30s window before all the normal BG were gone. Thats Just INSANE

By my calculations yesterday, as we were testing from home, it also went to BBG at right around 8:00:30. Not cool at all. 8 AM openings are bad. My expectations for getting a regular GB in a couple of weeks are going down.

1 Like

I agree completely!! I’ve been practicing since yesterday and I’m getting a bit more nervous for my HS day in early March. I’m still holding out hope that Disney goes back to the 7 am openings.

Well hang on…looking at the chart, I didn’t realize backups were called through 125 yesterday and ran till 8:30ish PM. Getting a low number BBG isn’t the end of the world… they seem to be cutting the regular BG off earlier/lower number this week (60 or 65ish). So good chance BBGs will be called around 3 PMish it seems like.

3 Likes

yeah i still recon low bbg have good chance. but id still rather have a bg and the safety net of fp. if breaks down.

last two day about same number of bbg as bg which seems thrm playing it very safe.

1 more day of work. the excitement is strong in this one.

1 Like

No. When 8 am is the park opening, boarding groups are open at 8.