Rise of the Resistance - Best attraction ever?

Haha I am an eternal Disney Parks optimist (except when it comes to IT) so you will rarely find me proclaiming such things.

Except possibly in a conversation about why WDW IASW does it better (cough, cough: no IP, cough, cough)

If I could close this thread I would. This has become just a back and forth about Hagrid and RotR

We can turn it into something else entirely if you want. We have a knack for drifting off topic. Way off topic. :slight_smile:

So I’ve noticed. :upside_down_face:

I don’t want to detract from anyone’s enjoyment of Hagrid’s. It is an incredible ride with fantastic theming. (Happy, @sanstitre_has_left_the_building? :wink:)

All I’m saying is, and to put it in @ryan1’s terms, the “diorama” of Rise is more elaborate than the “diorama” of Hagrid’s. One can reasonably disagree with this statement, but in my opinion, Rise is the clear winner if you’re just looking at the theming.

Thank goodness we live in a world with both. :blush:

2 Likes

Inside? Maybe (but I don’t care for one over the other). Outside? DL is a beautiful castle and WDW is a warehouse. :joy:

1 Like

Do you even know us? :rofl:

2 Likes

Okay, this is 100% accurate. The outside is as good as it gets.

2 Likes

I love the ride part of Hagrid’s. It is extremely thrilling without beating me up (so rare). But when I think of Hagrid’s, I get a mental photo of the mama and baby Unicorn.

1 Like

Isn’t that literally what the thread is about?

4 Likes

I can"t believe it took me this long to figure out why I have been stuck on the word “diaroma”:

My family on one of the greatest rides ever:

My family in a diaroma :rofl:

9 Likes