Rides possible with one adult and two kids <7yrs

As discussed in another threat I like to compose a list here with all rides without hight requirement to document if they are possible for one adult with two little kids. Might be handy for planning for a bigger family like mine or people going alone with the little ones.

Yes --> Possible with 2 little ones (I will add comments as well if e.g. the seats are narrow or something)
No --> Not possible

Magic Kingdom Rides
Astro Orbiter --> Yes but tight
Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin --> Yes
Dumbo the Flying Elephant --> Yes but tight
Haunted Mansion --> Yes
“it’s a small world” --> Yes
Jungle Cruise --> Yes
Mad Tea Party --> Yes
The Magic Carpets of Aladdin --> Yes
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh --> Yes
Peter Pan’s Flight --> Yes
Pirates of the Caribbean --> Yes
Prince Charming Regal Carrousel --> Yes
Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover --> Yes
Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid --> Yes
Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress --> Yes

Epcot
Frozen Ever After --> Yes
Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros --> Yes
Journey Into Imagination With Figment --> Yes
Living with the Land --> Yes
The Seas with Nemo & Friends --> Yes
Spaceship Earth --> Yes

Hollywood Studios
Toy Story Mania! --> Yes, but only 2 can shoot
Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway --> Most likely yes (to be verified once open)

Animal Kingdom
Kilimanjaro Safaris --> Yes
TriceraTop Spin --> Yes, but tight
Wildlife Express Train --> Yes

I don’t think this one is possible. It is a tight fit even with one adult! I don’t think it would be possible with one adult and two kids.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

1 Like

You don’t have it on here, but Big Thunder Mountain Railroad allows 3 in a row (one adult, two children). It does have a height restriction, but at 3’ 4", many kids under 7 will have no trouble riding. This is unlike 7DMT, which will only allow 2 per row, regardless.

1 Like

If I missed any attraction or something is wrong in the first post let me know.
@ryan1: I have those in another threat Rider Switch rides - 2 kids (under 7) with 1 adult - #16 by eug2506

That’s fine…but you don’t need rider switch for that one if they are tall enough, so I’d include it here as well, since it is a ride possible with one adult and two kids < 7.

As we have 3 kids with one not meeting the hight requirement we can use RS and both of us can go with the bigger ones on the ride.

1 Like

Dumbo- tight but possible
Peter Pan - yes

Toy story mania - yes, but only 2 can shoot (same as buzz lightyear
Mickey and Minnie - guessing yes because it will likely be the same as the Great Movie Ride

Triceratop Spin - tight, but yes

Edit: actually, I believe triceratop is 2 rows like magic carpets , so if 1 kid can sit in the front alone with you behind them, it wouldn’t be a tight fit

It’s possible, just tight. My wife rode with DS2 and DD8 last trip. Not ideal, but with smaller kids who couldn’t ride in their own rocket, it can be done.

Edit: astro orbiter, for anyone who can’t tell what I was quoting

The follow up question is, was it worth it. I do wonder, for little kids, if the visibility is blocked by the sides of the rocket ship. I honestly can’t remember…but if they can’t really see anything, it seems like doing Dumbo or Magic Carpets is the better choice.

You can see clearly on both sides. If the alternative is don’t ride at all, is go for it

Actually, for a small child, they probably can’t see out the front anyway

Okay. It has been so long…haven’t been on it in like a decade probably!

Not a must-do attraction if you’ve riden before, but worth riding once. Much higher and faster than other Disney spinners

Thank you! This is so helpful!