Rider switch and fast pass

that is what I thought but I have seen several posts where people have experienced CM asking for all parties to have FP

1 Like

Well, those people are certainly not answering to this post that is for sure. You have two options: listen to the overwhelming majority of replies in this post that guarantee you don’t need fastpassess or listen to those cherry-picked isolated instances when the CM made a mistake.

Like @etrull77 said. It’s really not that complicated.

1 Like

Very true. Don’t know why I was getting side tracked by a couple of reports. Fast pass strategy decided!

1 Like

I agree with your interpretation of the rule and obviously you have a lot of recent experience to back that up. But I can certainly understand @munchkin82 concern based on experiences like the one I posted about above. I never had any issue under the old system, but I’m telling you, there is widespread inconsistency among CM in applying the new RS scan system, and people just need to be prepared to deal with that when they encounter it.

So I think it’s a little to dismissive to say “it’s really not that complicated,” especially for folks who might not go to Disney as often.

1 Like