Rider Swap for Soarin - Can you bring baby all the way up to boarding?

Yes, and that’s why they changed it. Like I said, they can’t win.

1 Like

That’s true!! Oh well haha

1 Like

How about going to the Short Film Festival and Turtle Talk?

Wow 30 minutes per rider? So an hour with rider swap? What a pain! DS 3.5 is a shrimp, though, so we have no choice but to do lots of RS. He is only 36”.

1 Like

Yep! Such a pain. And I just looked up my son’s growth chart and he was also 36” at 3.5 yrs. At 7 he is finally tall enough to go on all the main rides at almost 44”. He is one of the shortest in his class.

1 Like

Does the second rider now need to ride right away? When our kids were small and we used rider switch, the second rider would ride when we were done for the day; the first rider would head toward the resort with the kiddos.

1 Like

You don’t have to, but you can’t get another rider swap till you’ve used it.

3 Likes

Yeah, everyone thinks he is younger than he is. Poor kid, he gets called “baby” a lot (often by older women on the bus). He does not respond well to this.
Our older kid is 7 but 50” and 3.5 is very very sad to be so much smaller. He asks almost daily when he is going to grow.

Related, need to go check it I allocated enough time for rider swap in my Epcot touring plan…

2 Likes

We rider swapped soarin. Technically all riderswaps we got last week were good all day. They expired at 6am the next day. When we rider swapped, I took the little one on living with the land. Then when we swapped, my wife got breakfest in the food court while she waited.

2 Likes

There are a handful of rides (Soarin’, Test Track, and FoP are the main ones I can think of) where the process of walking, pre-show, ride, and exit is quite substantial to where it almost defeats the point.

1 Like

Splash was a pain with rider swap.

but at least there’s a play area right next to it

1 Like