New photo by Elizabeth Tetlow

Some shots of the menu & food that evening:

We booked Reunion Station on our resort day. It was $50 per person. There was a light breakfast from 7-10 and then the evening “cheese & wine” from 4-6. We were the only guests booked for that day. There was 1 cast member at the lounge each session and they were both amazing to talk to. Both had many years experience with Disney and offered lots of interesting info.
The evening offerings were probably the best food we had on the whole trip. There was corn chowder and shepherd’s pie that were essentially homemade (as opposed to restaurant quality). This was a good thing! Not too salty, just very good. Ultimately, because we were the only guests, we had a privately catered dinner in a gorgeous location with one on one attention from top-notch cast members.
There was a small selection of beer and wine. DH & I enjoyed both! There was also a Nespresso machine that made good coffee/cappuccino.
This lounge is being discontinued as of Feb 3rd, 2019. It will remain open for workshops such as wine tasting, mixology, drawing/painting and phone photography.
From 7-10, it was basically open for DVC owners to mingle. No food or beverages though.
I’d love for Disney to reconsider offering this as a per diem club lounge. We felt it was worth it.

5 Likes

So I thought this place was offered for workshops, but you can just go there and pay to hangout as well?

I think it is closed now. :frowning: