Reunion 2014?

I am listening to the WDW Today podcast for the first time, and I think Len mentioned reunion in early December. I remember hearing about this fun event last year. Anybody know when it will be in 2014? Link to info? I was thinking of going in early December anyway – this might be fun to overlap with! Thanks.

Here you go!
http://reunion.wdwtoday.com

Woo hoo, awesome, thank you!

Hi Thursday to Sunday after Thanksgiving. I went last year with DH. We had a great time. I can’t afford to go this year. Hopefully I will go with DM for 2015. She is helping me with DS college bills. It is worth going, you can do some, all or none of the events. Worth it to see Osborne lights.

We are thinking about going. Its the week of my bday, which is making it an easier sell to DH, and I have never been to WDW at the holidays! I think he is like 40% onboard at this point :smile:

Now that is funny – because I am turning 40 the end of November, and am trying to decide when to take my big 40th birthday trip to WDW to celebrate, looking at that first week of December (which is the long weekend between my last class of the semester and giving finals) to celebrate my birthday too! DD and I went that week last year, and the weather and the decorations were so amazing. :slight_smile: :cake: