Retirement ( Pre ) Trip Report includes DAS

Alice, I saw your note about using DAS for Rise with ? And that there had been varying reports. Just wondering about that and what it means. Have some people not been allowed to use DAS on Rise?

This is the note I am referring to.

Yes. In a FB group I’m in. Person she wasn’t able to select it. Many others stated it worked for them. :woman_shrugging: We will be prepared either way.

3 Likes

Porgy says he’s ready to go!

Packing completed except for the morning things. One big suitcase, one carryon and personal item bag and a backpack. Hoping I haven’t gotten something important. Packing with medical conditions is another level.

Getting up at our regular breakfast time 6 am central. Need to leave the house by 7:15 to get to DFIL where we will park our car and get a ride to the airport (10 mins away). Flight is at 10:35 am.

Will I sleep tonight? Survey says…not likely or not much but that’s ok. Disneyland tomorrow :purple_heart:

9 Likes

Woo hoo! Have a fantastic time!

2 Likes

We used DAS in WDW in July without a problem.

1 Like

Safe travels! Will this be the TR or are you starting a new one? I don’t want to get behind :grin:

2 Likes

Just started a new one!!

3 Likes

Hmmm. It worked for us in April. But that was six months ago. I hope it works for you this time!

1 Like

FYI my TR is semi-live

4 Likes