Resort Transportation to Blizzard Beach

What’s the quickest way to get to BB from Pop? Per the Disney website, I need to bus to DAK, then transfer to a bus to BB.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/bus-transportation/

Has anybody done this recently, and if so, how long did it take? I will arrive at Pop from MCO via Magical Express ~10:00-10:30 am (8:40 am flight arrival) and would like to arrive at BB in time to purchase tickets before the 11:00 am opening. I realize Uber or Lyft is an option…just trying to save $ if travel time is reasonable via Disney transportation.

1 Like

Yep take bus from Pop to DAK and then transfer to BB bus. It should take about 40 min. average, depending on how the busses are timex when you get to the stops.

You could also ask over in Touring Plans Lines chat for recent experiences and those who are there now.

1 Like

Thanks I was wondering after I saw this post. We have breakfast at 8something at Ale & Compass and I was wondering if they opened B&B as early as they do other parks and if we have to catch two busses how do we get there that early and is our breakfast gonna make that impossible. But sound like if we leave at 9;15 from Yacht we should get to BB on the first bus maybe? I think our breakfast is at 8:15

When we went last month, we left from GF around 9:30 and then waited in line at AK for buses to start running to BB which wasn’t until after 10. At BB, they opened temp checks maybe 10:15 ish and ticket sales, cabana rentals, etc but did not allow access to the actual water park until just about 11. Everyone was lined up in front of the QS (Lottawatta?) waiting.

1 Like

Thank you. We have a polar patio but I’m guess we cannot access it till they open officially at 11am

I believe that’s true.

1 Like