Resort activity lists?

In the past I know there was a website which listed the various WDW resort activities and times. I can’t seem to find it now so I assume shut down due to COVID. Does anyone know of a way to find out this information online? I considered just calling the hotels but I’ve seen on the boards that it can be hard to talk to actual hotel staff instead of a centralized call center.

We are going in September and planning on having a several resort days and thought some resort activities might be fun. Thanks!

It was OrlandoParksNews that published them, and there don’t seem to be any updates since the end of last year. :frowning: I did a search and KtP also used to publish them but says it’s no longer available. I think it’s because they’re not published by Disney in PDF format anymore, since re-opening.

The best place to find them might be the DIS specific resort threads. Often someone staying there will post them.

1 Like

Several travel agent websites posted them as well. For the most up to date information- ask on WDW Lines chat as there are Liners posting who are in the resorts right now and could get an image for you.
http://m.touringplans.com/wdw#_index

1 Like

Which resort are you at? I see them posted on Facebook monthly generally in the resort-specific groups. I can probably find one for you if you aren’t on FB.

1 Like

I’m going to be at Boardwalk then Wilderness Lodge. I didn’t even think of Facebook resort groups, I’ll look there. Thanks everyone!

1 Like

I see the Poly one posted frequently…and it seems to be a poster on display that doesn’t appear to change much from week to week.

1 Like