Reservations for 2024 now open! no, frozen. Wait, open!

Yikes :flushed:

Has anyone seen this in booking?

But on the flip side, how close is that to what you would actually spend?

$400/day for my family … might be a bargain? IDK I’d have to think on it.

I suppose if you go to some of the more expensive places it could be a steal. Cali Grill for example is ?$85/pp - so right there you’ve gotten at least a free lunch out of it.

But still to see it jump so much is ouch

1 Like

I feel like the kids prices are a bargain! Table service for $30/day - but on the flip side, taking kids ages 3-9 for table service everyday seems like a nightmare :rofl:

The adult prices are hard to swallow - especially for QS - I didn’t spend $60/day on food and we mostly ate QS.

1 Like

Mine always did really well with it, but we have been out to dinner roughly once/wk their entire lives at home so it wasn’t anything new to them.

1 Like

And only 1 snack credit now too. Not worth it.

My kids are fine eating out. Especially at Disney when you pick a themed restaurant.

I think on our last trip we spent just under $2k on food for the week?

1 Like

We also don’t do a sit down meal everyday.

2 Likes

I think Cali Grill is on the two credit list…

I mighta missed the confirmation, but CG lunch definitely won’t be “2 Credit”, right?

For the QS meal one, I can totally accept the removal of a snack credit. While I never had a real issue with it, I know many had a surplus of “snack credits” at the end of the trip which they just burned on the lamest “snacks”.

However, after a $20 increase, that standard plan having it also removed is 100% unacceptable.

Sample day, typical for my crew:

Breakfast in room
Lunch: Fame Tree - 1/2 chicken and large fountain drink - $13.49 + 4.29 = $17.78
Snack: Ananadapur Ice Cream Truck - Yeti Sundae - 6.29
Dinner: 'Ohana - $59

Total: 83.07, so I pay $40/day for convenience if this is average. Or I pick more expensive locations/items and win out - with Cali Grill in place of Ohana I actually come out $15 ahead*

*editing to say unless CG is 2 credits which it probably is - I forgot that piece

Oh good point. I forgot the 2 credit thing. It’s signature so it probably would

Scratch that one then :smiley:

CG doesn’t do lunch

oh. … wait didn’t they do brunch? I remember this being a big thing. Did that not return?

:sob:

They did. And they killed it.

It was my favorite favorite thing and it’s not come back and I don’t know that it will

:sob

1 Like

sonuva… :frowning:

Wow. How old are the kids again??

You’re telling me!

It seriously was my absolute hands down no hold barred favorite thing at WDW. I’m so thankful I got to do it three times anyway. And if it ever does come back … well … I can’t be held responsible for what happens LOL

3 Likes

Here is the comprehensive list of 2 credit restaurants:

• CRT

• Artists Point

• BOG

• Akershus

• Amare

• Boathouse

• Cali Grill

• Capa

• Citricos

• V&A

• Flying Fish

• Hollywood Brown Derby

• Il Mulino

• Jaleo

• Jiko

• Le Cellier

• Monsieur Paul

• Morimoto Asia

• Narcoosees

• Paddlefish

• Shulas

• STK

• Takumei-Tei

• Tiffins

• Bluezoo

• Topolinos

• Wolfgang Puck

• Yachtsman

• Dinner shows (HDDR)

I’m not sure if all of the above will take the dining plan or not.

2 Likes

I could see that. I always walk away from eating at a restaurant with my kids - mostly DS4 - thinking…why did I spend so much on this sit down meal for my child not to eat anything? I’d have been better off just making Mac and cheese at home and getting takeout for the rest of us.

They barely ate anything at CRT or ‘Ohana breakfast :sob:

1 Like