Reservations at Bubba Gump?

I am working on my Disney dining reservations and figured I should look at Universal as well. DS17 wants to eat at Bubba Gump, but I cannot figure out how to make reservations. Maybe you have to call? I tried the Universal app, the Bubba Gump website, and the Yelp page that their website pointed me to. What am I missing? Is it only walk-ups?

They don’t take reservations. I believe the wait is usually pretty short, even on busier days. You could use the Landry’s Card and get priority seating just in case. Are you familiar?

3 Likes

Thanks for the info. I am familiar with Landry’s, but not a member. I was considering joining, though. It looks like there may be at least a couple places we could use it.

Definitely do it. Sign up and pay the initial cost and they will send the card in the mail. You will get the cost back as credit at your first visit. I got $25. extra credit with my second visit, even though it was not even my birthday month. In March, I used it at Bubba Gump, Yak & Yeti, and Rainforest Cafe. T-Rex is also an option for you. I was very pleased, even though I did not need to use it for priority seating.

2 Likes

We got a Landry’s card for our WDW trip in July 2019. Does the card ever expire?

I’m sure it’s good yet!

1 Like

One thing worth noting. I think they are the last hold-out in not allowing reservations. Toothsome, for example, went from not taking reservations a few months ago, to being booked sold a week in advance. What this means is that Bubba Gump will be deluged with people that can’t walk-up anywhere else. But, with priority seating, you should probably be OK since you’ll get in front of them. Although even then, maybe a bit off-time might be better.
If they are allowed to put the tables closer together by the time of your trip, maybe things will return to pre-lockdown and it won’t be an issue at all.

1 Like

Good to know. We tend to eat at off times, anyway, but will definitely look into the card.

Ate at Bubba Gump’s today right at noon. Seated immediately & wasn’t busy at all👍.

2 Likes