Reservation Finder Rant- How do people book so fast?

Ah, I see. Thanks for the clarification!

We love O’hana we got our reservation after trying for months. Our trip was last week. Unfortunately the food wasn’t up to our last experience expectations. :frowning: The mood and service was great (they set us at a table for 4 so we had to basically scream across the table at each other to hold a conversation and put the platter of food and we had to wait for 15 mins which I didn’t understand it was 9:40 pm and the restaurant was half empty). I hope your experience is better than ours.

1 Like

Ohana is our arrival day tradition. Sadly due to our experience a few weeks ago that tradition is likely ending.

1 Like

Well looks like SciFi is the elusive adr this year. 3 weeks til trip and no alerts still. I have search for both lunch and dinner w/o a bite, 4 & months now.

I’m thinking of leaving the search as is, but looking independently re 50s PT.

Counting on res finder to bail us out - totally forgot to include an 11-mo-old infant when we made dining res at 180 days!! I suppose he was left out because he won’t have a DDP, but still! We are 7 adults and FOUR children!

I wouldn’t worry too much about a baby. He should be included but I doubt they would turn you away.

Like @missoverexcited said, don’t worry about it. My understanding when we took our youngest at that age is that if they are under 12 months they don’t need a res. We operated as if that was the policy and never once had an issue and never had reservations for the infant.

That’s a relief! Thanks so much for easing my mind, but in future we’ll remember to include the babies!