Reservation Finder Rant- How do people book so fast?

Well done.

Still waiting on Ohana though! 25 days left, fingers and toes crossed!

1 Like

Ugh. I was first to the link, but then when I was entering my dining party my browser crashed. Reservation lost :frowning:

This is the 1st time Iā€™ve had no luck with res finder. Waiting 4 mos now for something, anything for SciFi Oct 6. Not surprised tho, since TSL the big draw this year, so it seems lots more folks at HS.

Also, fam decided to go to disney 4 most ahead, not 6mos, which would probably have worked out ok.

I may start searchng for 50s PT instead, though the few times Iā€™ve tried that, no luck either. oh well, we can have dinner that day at our hotel, thatā€™s fine too.

1 Like

Good luck! Iā€™m still havenā€™t gotten the Ohana time I want yet but I am still holding out hope. I need that reservation for 2 weeks from tomorrow. Iā€™m hoping week of, people will start altering plans and maybe something will pop up. Fingers and toes still crossedā€¦

2 Likes

You just have to keep vigilant. Sometimes it takes weeks, but I always get the res I want eventually. Reservation Finder is a game changer!!!

1 Like

When are you looking to go?

I want to go 9/2 between 5:00-600pm. 5:00-5:30pm would be ideal.

I am still waiting on something also :slight_smile: about 4 months with just under 2 weeks to go - but just trying to move my PPO GG ADR closer to 8 (it is at 8:20)
A lot of people have told me that as long as I am at the gates before they let us in for breakfast I should just get seated right away.
I have had good luck with it for other things, including moving a BOG breakfast to 8AM - so I really canā€™t complain LOL

I am the same I have a whole lot of good ones and I have one for Ohana as well but it is a dinner res for 4:00pm. We are on central time and that is the first day of our trip so it will feel like an afternoon snack but we can deal with it. My reservation finder actually went off for the first time in weeks last night, unfortunately it was at 2:30am so I didnā€™t hear it lol.

1 Like

Really? - 2:30 AM and you werenā€™t jumping up to log in LOL

2 Likes

Iā€™m still trying for SciFi for Oct 6. Been trying over 4 months. I have a 2pm for 5 but we really need a dinner time for 9. If I can get 4 more for 2pm, weā€™ll take that, according to fam. They really love that place haha!

2 Likes

Finally got my Ohana! I missed the res finder going off again at 6:30am this morning so I was just now setting up my computer and my phone to have them ready to go before I go to bed. As I was resetting my text message alert noise to the loudest most obnoxious thing I could, my res finder alert text came through and I got it, with 6 days to spare :slight_smile:

Cheers and thank you all for the encouragement. Definitely the hardest reservation for me to get in 3 years of Disney trips.

4 Likes

Hurrah for the noisiet most obnoxious alarm. What was it? Congratulations on getting Ohana. I hope that you have a fabulous time.

2 Likes

Oh the alarm didnā€™t even go off, the alert came through while i had my phone in my hand prepping for an alert. It was very fortuitous.

3 Likes

I want to thank TP for getting me 3 of the dinner reservations I wanted. I get the alert, use the link, and get it. I could not be more thrilled with it. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

2 Likes

keep holding on. I just picked up a SciFi a couple weeks ago for Oct 5th. Took two tries as the first text came in early in the morning and I was sleeping. Fingers crossed!

2 Likes

My apple watch alerts me when I have a new message. I still miss some, but Iā€™ve always gotten what I wanted after the 2nd or 3rd try.

2 Likes

5 months and counting, still not a peep, for SciFi. Well, still have 1 month b4 trip, so maybe something will turn up, sigh.

2 Likes

Congrats!
I still havenā€™t gotten my GG moved closer to 8AM.
Still fingers crossed - I am at 7 days today!