[rescheduled] Eff you, cancer, I'm going to Disney World: A trip report

I’m so sorry :pensive:
I hope you can get rescheduled easily :crossed_fingers:t3::yellow_heart:

5 Likes

Argh, sending good vibes for an excellent later Winterish trip.

6 Likes

Oh no. Cancer SUCKS! Disney will be waiting for you when you are ready.

5 Likes

Oh, that’s awful. At least the cancer is gone and you can look forward to a rescheduled trip in the not-too-distant future.

5 Likes

I am so sorry that you have to postpone. Festival of the Arts is wonderful if you end up going Jan/Feb. Best wishes to you!

5 Likes

I’m so sorry you had to postpone your trip. Hopefully you can go in the not too distant future.

5 Likes

Dude that sucks, I’m so sorry. Glad that the cancer is gone though. Postponed is waaaay better than never-gonna-happen.

Uh… no possibility of a road trip?

5 Likes

I’m terribly sorry that your trip had to be canceled! I hope the issue resolves itself quickly and you’re able to reschedule soon. I can’t wait to see your Disney bounding outfits!!

5 Likes

I’m so sorry you had to cancel just when you were getting excited. Glad the cancer is indeed gone though. Life certainly has a way of throwing curve balls. Hoping you can reschedule soon and begin your new countdown.

5 Likes

There is no disappointment. You are cancer free, that is enough reason to be happy. A delay now is not an issue and potentially saves your life. A slight delay and then back to the Magic.

8 Likes

Tim, thinking of you in the midst of this. Look forward to the adventure ahead.

4 Likes

How devastating. Perhaps not as devastating as the original cancer diagnosis…but to be in this side of it ready to have a celebratory trip and have it snatched away! But…better than a blood clot happening DURING your trip.

Wishing you well…quite literally!

5 Likes

@TimSu Thinking if you today.
Thankful you are here, winning the battle, and have a medical care team looking out for you.
Rebook AFTER Jan 9th :wink::gift_heart:

6 Likes

Thanks, everyone! I’ve rebooked everything for early February, and I’m now freshly excited. Hopefully BG1 will last that long. :tada:

27 Likes

:heart:

We are anxiously awaiting your trip report

4 Likes

I’m sorry you had to postpone and hope you have an amazing trip when you get to go.

5 Likes

Oh noooooo. I’m so sorry but here’s to February and a joyful holiday season for you and your family.

5 Likes

Exciting!

I hope you are doing well, and I hope we all get to see those amazing bounding outfits soon!!

5 Likes

I’m doing really well. There are a lot of benefits to the delay, not the least of which is I feel more fit every day. But also crowds will be way lower, and for Beth’s first visit the de-Christmasization is a big bonus for her. Also, Festival of the Arts! :grinning:

19 Likes

That’s great to hear!

I hope you both have a fantastic time.

5 Likes