Request at the last moment

So, I am going to WDW on 10/29-11/9. It will be me and my mom. She didn’t have request except to avoid Frozen as much as possible. Easy enough, right. Now she would like to have a break at the resort in the middle of the day. We initially agreed to some not so early starts or leaving before park close and longer breaks for meals.

Now I’m trying to see if I can rearrange anything to see if that is even possible after already scheduling table service and fastpasses

You can modify your FPP and TS. Granted, the “ideal” times may not be available this close.

I will say if you are going to modify FPP you should do it soon before the 30 day window for off-site guests opens.

I don’t think it will be that hard to avoid Frozen. WDW is so huge and there is so much else to do.

I’m afraid to modify some of my fastpasses as I got come hard to get fastpasses. Maybe I will see if I can add a break to a couple days of our 8 park days.

Had no problem avoiding Frozen. That was easy.

You can start the modification process and not go through with it if you don’t see what you want.

2 Likes

You can go through the entire modify process for all of it without actually making a change. You have to hit “confirm changes” as the last step.

Here’s Touring Plans video about it. It’s 17 minutes, but really helpful and walks you through it.

1 Like

How many lunches do you have scheduled and how many mid-day fast passes?