Reply warnings!

Yeah. That’s the part I was talking about. As far as I’ve seen, you can’t do that on the phone.

Right so I just replied to your Boooo post, without a quote.

Posted my reply.

Then clicked the back reply arrow and it took me to your post.

Or did you mean it doesn’t work on your phone?

sorry, i meant it doesn’t work on the phone. On the computer it totally works.

I’ve never seen the one about replying to the same person too many times even when it’s literally just been me and one other person going back and forth. It used to stop you posting again too quickly, even if it was on a different thread, and that one infuriated me.

Perhaps that’s because you’re special.

3 Likes

Yes. @missoverexcited has super powers, after all:

3 Likes

I do now, but I have been on the forum since the second day so I was a long time without them! I’ve seen lots of warning messages but not that particular one.

I’m not sure how easily it is to occur, although I just experienced the warning last week. It isn’t often, though. In that case, it was quite a long stretch of going back and forth between myself and the other poster in a single thread. I don’t know how many times, though.

gotten the warning once…ignored it

1 Like

I seem to get a lot of warnings. I have ignored the warning that I am replying to the same person too many times. I have received the you are replying too quickly warning–that you have just to wait until it lets you respond. I have been warned that my reply was not a sentence (ie it was just an acronym)–that you have to fix.

2 Likes

Ignore

2 Likes