Rental car vs Disney transportation

Actually for that example, we didn’t have our kids with us, so we definitely could have used Lyft - but we kept convincing ourselves that the bus was going to come… surely, the next one… okay there have been 3 for Caribbean Beach, SURELY the next one… etc. etc. And then it was “well we’ve waited 30 minutes, I’m not leaving NOW” :woman_facepalming:t2: It didn’t help that I was also pretty “hangry” the whole time!

But I agree that, overall, without needing 2 car seats and clinging to hope that a bus is just around the corner, Lyft is a good option! And nice to know about the taxi voucher. It was our first experience with using ME to the airport and I would be hesitant to use it again. That they seem to be recognizing the issue and proving vouchers is great :+1:t2:

1 Like

It can be awful but then I’ve had times where it was a breeze.

Where are you flying from? I looked at flights from the San Francisco Bay Area airports (SFO, OAK, and SJC) and they are all cheaper to MCO.

I hear you! I spend 45-90 minutes commuting each day. DH spends 60-120 minutes each day. We would much rather have someone else drive and figure out how to get there. We just sit back and relax…

You are not alone… That’s how people ended up waiting 90 minutes in my example above. Come on, we are talking about service to the Contemporary Resort.

And I agree, those wait time boards are useless.

1 Like

I totally see myself in the same situation. Ugh!