Regular Fastpass

We are headed to the world in a couple of weeks. We already have pre-existing reservations. We are inviting a guest to share a room with us and he will be using some Park Hopper tickets that we won at an auction last year. Will he be able to utilize FastPass without having a magic band? How does this work?

Hi @ClubWDW, your guest wouldn’t need a magic band but they would need to create My Disney Experience account and link the ticket to the account. Once the ticket is linked then they should be able to make FP+ reservations as far as 30 days out. If your trip is greater than 30 days out then they would need to be added to your reservation in order to make FP+ reservations. Have a great trip!

I think you got most of your answer in the clean thread but I wanted to let you know I saw this thread after I answered there. Someone would have found it here- both are great places to post!

Also, if you want a magic band for your friend they will get one if they are on your reservation (go into MDE and customize bands), or you can buy one. The Shop Disney Parks app is great for buying magic bands.