Registration Dates for Marathon Weekend 2023 Announced

I say check another item off that bucket list!

Update: I got one of those paychecks today and I have met my goal!!! I still have six big ones coming up too so I might even be able to add on a few days in South Africa before coming home!! I think I’m leaning heavily toward Africa at this point. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Awesome!! Congrats! I can’t see you having any regrets

1 Like

Follow your heart.

Go to Africa and check that off the bucket list. runDisney will be here when you get back.

1 Like

My husband and I spent time in South Africa as part of his graduate program (almost 10 years ago now…my gosh). It’s so beautiful and we had the best time. We can’t wait to take the kids someday when they can handle the flight.

1 Like

Here’s another vote for Africa! What a great sounding trip!!!

1 Like

Another vote for Africa! I was supposed to take a big 3 week trip to Disneyland Paris and than a 10 day tour with Rick Steves back in September 2020. That was my 50th birthday celebration. But, that was all canceled due to Covid. I’m still not over the disappointment. I have been waiting for YEARS to visit France. Luckily I still have the money sitting in an account ready to go when I do reschedule the trip. I’m running Dopey with 6 friends in 2023 so can’t change the date. But you better believe that my trip to France :fr: will happen in 2024.

4 Likes

Ah yes! And while everyone was booking marathon, I booked Africa! I’m officially going! Departing 6/30/23!

6 Likes

Yayyyyy!!! I’m so excited for you!!!

1 Like

That’s so exciting!!!

1 Like

So fun! I can’t wait to hear about it!

1 Like

Sooo exciting!!!