Refund from undercover tourist

I have eticket from undercover tourist. Is there anyway I can get refund?

You’d have to call them. Haven’t heard much about how they are handling things

I don’t believe e-tickets can be returned at all, no.

I assumed the OP meant due to covid19. I would think there may be some concessions for that.

One can hope! And, well, call. As you said. But I’d be surprised if they were able to refund an e-ticket, even for Covid. I assume there’s a reason why they accept returns (even under normal conditions) for physical cards and not e-tickets.

2 Likes

when is your eticket for?? I have dealt with them for many things and they have been excellent

April 7th to 13th. They are saying Disney is not allowing for refunds so they cannot help.

This is the email I received from them: Unexpired multi-day theme park tickets with unused days, or date-specific theme park tickets with a valid use period between March 12, 2020 through the closure will automatically be extended to use any date through December 15, 2020. If you are unable to visit before December 15, 2020, you may apply the value of a wholly unused ticket toward the purchase of a ticket for a future date through My Disney Experience.
AND my ticket dates in My Disney Experience have been extended through December 15, 2020.
I will say that although I am glad to not be losing my money, I don’t plan on going back before this date & getting a “voucher” doesn’t thrill me.