Recommendations for off-site accommodations with water park?

We’re looking to book a trip at the end of May, hoping to stay at a resort or community with waterpark features. Hoping for at least 2 water slides, bonus if their is a lazy river. So far I have found Wyndham Bonnet Creek and Windsor Hills. Any others out there I should look into? Also, recommendation on what site to book through?

I’ve got a guy I work with that that owns 2 places at one of the two you mentioned. Not sure what company he rents through but I can ask him tomorrow

Orange Lake Resort.

We stayed at WBC in October and it was great…the pools/slides are really awesome. Be aware you need to bring or buy your own tube for the lazy river, though.

Look into the Sheraton Vistana. I haven’t stayed there in 20 years but I seem to remember a lot of pools and such.

We stayed at The Grove Resort near Animal Kingdom. It had condo style units with three pools plus a water park. It was quite reasonable and nice.

A quick skim through vacatia.com found these:

Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa

Liki Tiki Village by Diamond Resorts

Westgate Vacation Villas Resort (lazy river)

Reunion Resort, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort (lazy river)

Flamingo Waterpark Resort

Westgate Town Center Resort (lazy river)

Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort (lazy river)

I stayed at Liki Tiki in 2005 and half of the complex was great and half was a DUMP. We got a dumpy unit and my friend got a gorgeous one. She paid less. :woman_facepalming:

Confirm your accommodations. :heart:

1 Like

Lol, brought back some bad memories for you eh. Let’s hope your half was renovated!

1 Like

We enjoyed Orange Lake many moons ago. Particularly enjoyed the lazy river.

Wow! Thanks. I’ll take a look.

What place did you decide on?

1 Like

We have a reservation for a condo at Windsor Hills through Global Resort Homes, but we’re still aren’t positive we are going to go. We bought the “cancel for any reason” insurance just in case.

1 Like