Reasonable expection for an EMH MK morning?

My ADR day was on Monday and I was able to secure all the ADR’s that I wanted. However, I didn’t realize that on 9/23 when I thought I was booking a pre rope drop breakfast at BOG, that MK actually had EMH that morning. I was able to get a reservation at 9:30 at BOG that same morning today. I’m wondering, how much on a CL 2 day I can reasonably expect to accomplish in an hour and half before my BOG reservation? We have a BBB reservation for my daughter at 11 following breakfast, so my thought is to hopefully get some early after FPP.

How old is your daughter? I would think that you wil be able to get a lot of attractions completed in that 90 minutes!

Make a personalized TP for the day and optimize it - that will give you a really good idea of what you will be able to do.

I think you can probably do a lot. For comparison, with a 9am opening on a CL 9 day, we did 7 things in the first 90 min, based around the interests of my 4 year old daughter.

1 Like

Sorry for the delay! My DD will be almost 5 and my DS is 12.

That’s really good to know! Gives me some hope.

I think you’ll be able to get a decent amount done! On my last trip, during AM EMH, I managed to ride Peter Pan, Pooh, Astro Orbiter, Space Mountain three times, Buzz Lightyear and Voyage of the Little Mermaid (I think) within the first 90 minutes the park was open.

1 Like

Do you think you will try to do 7DMT at 8?

I was thinking that may be the best place to start. What do you think?

I agree but then you must manage your expectations. I think if you start there then you would still be able to maybe run over to space? Or just stay in the area and do Pooh, Under the Sea, maybe Enchanted Tales and PhiharMagic?

You can probably ride several attractions if you don’t go to 7DMT. If it helps, during a morning EMH at MK, we rode Buzz x 3, Space x 2, and Tomorrowland Speedway by 9:00 am - Speedway actually had the slowest line. This may have been during a less busy time of year. I also think that riding a Frontierland or Adventureland ride, right at 9:00 may also be a good strategy, although it will be a longer walk to get back to Beast’s castle for your breakfast ADR. If you cancel the BOG breakfast, I think that you could do a lot in Frontierland / Adventureland from 9:00 until you go to the BBB appointment. Good luck with whatever you choose.

I think as both of you have pointed out, the morning really depends on whether or not 7DMT is on the agenda or not. This will be our second MK day. On our first MK day we have a 7:45 Chef Mickeys ADR, so we should still be able to make rope drop. I need to figure out the best way to use my time that morning to make my BOG ADR morning easier.