Really Want to Do Rhino Tour

I am going to Disney November 13-17. 2 nights Pop Century then 2 nights Shades of Green. Every time I look at Up Close With Rhinos it is completely booked. When do I have to sign up to get in - I’d like to do it on the 16th or 17th but the 13th is fine as well. I am an early riser so getting online at 5 AM is no problem

2 Likes

The AKL events load strangly. Sometimes they are late and then load all at once. It is worth checking at midnight, but also, set an alert through Mouse Dining in case it load you will get an alert.

2 Likes

I booked it for October …but at 60+7 days out.

1 Like

These tours can be booked at midnight at 60 days before your check-in date.

Keep checking a few times a day. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Rhino is tough to get because it only happens the one time each day at 11.

Best of luck to you though!

i just booked it for 11/9 which was booking day +9. earlier in the trip it was already booked. make it your first thing to reserve.
good luck

3 Likes

Had 3 days I could schedule - and each time was completely booked! I’ll keep checking every day until I leave - hope for cancellation.

Mouse dining will let you set a free alert for Rhinos!

2 Likes

now I find out
thanks - but I probably wouldn’t be looking at my phone at odd hours in the night

1 Like

Yay!!

I accidentally deleted the post
I got in - but on the 12th
so now I have to change my Military Salute
another trip to New London?

I’ve also been trying to get this tour, with no luck. @meekomist - when you say you booked it 60 + 7 days out, does this mean 53 days or 67 days before the date. I see people use this a lot and for some reason I cannot figure it out. I was originally thinking it meant an extra 7 days after booking day, but now I’m wondering if I have been misinterpreting. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I booked at 67 days out. It’s 60 days + Length of Stay (up to 10 days)

I also had to make sure I was logged into the website for it to register the resort stat and show the dates at 67 days out.

2 Likes

That makes sense! Thank you for clarifying. I am staying at a Disney Springs hotel for work, so I probably missed out on a chance at this tour. I’ll keep checking, just in case.

1 Like

keep trying
the only openings I saw were on weekends
November 11 may still be available
September 30 was for quite a while

it’s tougher to get than Cinderella’s Royal Table

1 Like

now a slot opened up for November 20 (Monday)

Thank you! @seggerman_703733 I am looking for 11/27 (Monday) or 12/2 (Saturday). I did set up an alert with Mouse Dining. Will keep my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

December 6 just opened up - can you do it?

update
slot opened up for Monday the 13th - the day I really wanted
took it - price has gone up $4
cancelled out for Sunday
Wandering Hart - keep trying

4 Likes

the 27th opened up - GRAB IT!!!

3 Likes