Realistic time from MCO to Epcot?

If a flight lands at 7:50am and the party will be picked up by Disney’s Magical Express (traveling 45 mph LOL) to go to the Polynesian, what is the earliest the party could reach Epcot? … this is starting to sound like a 4th grade word problem …

3 Likes

Also, is it possible to “grab a bite” (to go) at MCO betweem deplaning to Magical Express?

1 Like

To the second, yes. There are numerous quick-service places in the concourses, plus a food court in the center of the main terminal.

To the first… I don’t think I would plan on earlier than 10:00 AM.

2 Likes

I always walk it out: Land 7:50, get off the plane, bathroom, cool monorail ride, down two flight, across , line to DME about 8:20? If you grab food-9:00. An hour to assume you are the 3rd stop- 10:00. Drop carry on at bell services - walk to TTC, monorail to EP. I would schedule my first FP at 11.

2 Likes

perfect! i think they have one for 10:40am. :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

excellent, MouseGirl, thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

so I’m going to piggyback off this post for help.
weekend before thanksgiving ( so expecting larger traveling crowds?) landing at MCO 9:15 tking DME to AoA. Is noon a realistic time to start my plan for Epcot?

Ellisontwins1
I would not schedule any fast passes before 12:30. Give yourself at least 3 hours from land to be into the park. Too many things can add time. Getting there right after the ME leaves and having to wait for the next one. If you miss the Monorail at TTC that can add 20 mins to wait for the next one. Busy time of year getting through security at the park can take quite awhile.

We are arriving the Sat before Thanksgiving so the skyliner should be running and we should be able to take that straight to Epcot IG