Re-opening news for WDW

Has anyone found an AK livestream?? I cannot find a single one. All MK.

Yeah… no one I follow is at AK today either. It’s funny that everything at AK is a 5 - 10 minute wait (walk-on) at AK right now - including FoP!

1 Like

This is why I want to see it so badly! I did find one from yesterday but the quality is not super

1 Like

Not a video but DFB is posting photos from their day in AK:

2 Likes

I did hear today that Nomad Lounge is one of only two locations selling alcohol.

People will discover it that way! :woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

That ship has sailed. It’s a favorite of degenerate locals, who Ruin Everything™.

2 Likes

Oh! TP has a livestream of AK on Instagram!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CCgWdrKpk5u/?igshid=iqfcfnjnoemq

2 Likes

Had :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

MDE map showing attraction wait times series to be missing ???

I got it to open with no issues…

Click on the little “location” icon in the bottom toolbar. For whatever reason, Disney updated the app to remove direct access to the map from the top of the Home page. But you can still get there using the toolbar at the bottom.

I’m still able to get there through the map at the top… (not trying to be “that guy”)

Did your app update last night?

The map at the top of the home screen is entirely missing for me as of today. Yesterday, it was still there.

Yep… had to clean my cache for some reason. Thank you.

1 Like

It did tell me a “new version was available” before it would restart. I’m on Android / Samsung

Mine now looks the same as yours @ryan1 On iPhone

Had the same issue, click on the icon next to home and it brings it up.

Do we have a restaurant menu (updated for the opening) thread somewhere?

First post updated again!

Added the change to the times of Boarding Groups for Rise of the Resistance.

Also clarified DME is not doing luggage delivery to resorts, but that luggage transfer between resorts is operating normally.

Added a link to Food and Wine information from the Disney Food Blog.

Old info taken out about pre-park opening, to shorten the post and provide only relevant information.

As always let me know if there is something I should add in.

5 Likes