Random Thoughts and Questions - A Judgement Free Zone

This would be my dream! No one to bump into, no one to bother me or splash me!

6 Likes

WHAT?! I’ll admit I never tried going that early but they should be opening earlier for breakfast than that! At least 6am.

3 Likes

And maybe stay open later than 10 pm.

Our flight arrived MCO at 8:30. By the time we retrieved our luggage, found Mears and arrived at ASS, we had 10 min to get some chow.

And we didn’t wait at Mears - walked right on a waiting bus. I’ve forgotten how many resorts we toured on the way to ours. :smile:

If you close Epcot, you’re likely to have no food court open when you arrive.

IF you know this, you can plan around it.

3 Likes

Pop was open till 11. I don’t think all the windows were fully operating. We did get pizza and ice cream one night just a bit after 10pm.

2 Likes

It’s ridiculous. The food courts should be open early enough for people to take advantage of EE.

2 Likes

YES!! Getting food after 10 pm at Disney is difficult.

2 Likes

My impression is that it is an artifact of Covid. I don’t remember having this issue previously, but it has definitely been an issue since. I was livid to learn that last year the free refill machines at Boardwalk would close at 10PM which meant if you stayed to a 10PM close, you had no chance to get the refills you already paid for once you returned to the resort. I would have said most places offered 24/7 access to the refill machines prior to Covid. Hopefully that is one of those benefits that starts to come back…

5 Likes

True. Before Covid there were several food courts that were open 24/7.

4 Likes

:scream:

I have never understood Disney’s disregard for have coffee and food options available relative to early entry times.

5 Likes

Right? Like I dont need a double xpress at 10pm, thanks :grin:

2 Likes