Random Hard Rock pics

8 Likes

Does the Café count?

5 Likes

Yea! Let me go look through my camera roll!!!

2 Likes

6 Likes

Love HRH!

2 Likes

I worked at Graceland, as a tour guide, while I was in high school. I feel extremely confident that those Elvis PJs are fake.

Elvis wouldn’t have been able to fit even one leg in those pants! (Not even in the 1950s before “fat” Elvis):rofl::grin:

4 Likes

I got hotel pics too! The Kitchen at HRH is my favorite on-site breakfast. So, I tend to walk off my full tummy strolling HRH

7 Likes

7 Likes

Are those funnel cake fries??

And that green cocktail looks fun!

The room layout does look too much like The Endless Summer resorts!! (sorry!)

2 Likes

Yes!
They were so delicious.
Widely available funnel cake was one of the few things I missed about Disney while at UOR :face_with_hand_over_mouth::laughing:

The cocktails at the beach club were very good.

I haven’t made it to ES yet. The HRH room was fine, but we were only there for one night and it was entirely for the EPs, so :woman_shrugging:t4::+1:t2:

3 Likes

I had to specifically ask Guest Services how to get one. They didn’t even know where Funnel Cake was!

I never got one, but heard a rumor Croissant Moon Bakery sells them

1 Like

They used to, but they don’t anymore.
I got one from there many years ago. It was huuuge!
I was disappointed to find out on our last trip that they no longer make them.
I am unaware of anywhere at UOR other than the fries at beach club.

1 Like

I truly don’t think there is…

I wish Churros were better at theme parks… not just Universal. They all use frozen Tio Pepe churros and defrost them under heat lamps. I can only get a fresh churro at a state fair / carnival.

There is a place near Disneyland that has been making fresh churros for decades. It’s very popular, so if/when I do go it’s in my plan to visit!

1 Like

Really, no funnel cakes anywhere ? That is so disappointing. Does anyone know where the Beignets are being sold for Mardi Gras? I guess that will be my replacement

1 Like

Beignets are being sold at the Food Truck in Central City in USF…

It’s in this area. Look across from Jimmy Fallon

4 Likes

Amazing, thanks for the photos. Can’t miss it now!

1 Like

This year, there are even a couple of booths over at Islands. This one also has the Beignets. At the far edge of Port of Entry.

3 Likes

Throw some beads at the tree on the way out of CityWalk for me and I’ll call it even!!

2 Likes

Yep! Totally forgot! You can’t miss it! It’s a big stand right as you exit Port of Entry and decide to go either to Marvel or Seuss.

Team DarkBebe280 to the rescue!

We’re the TP equivalent of Brangelina now! :rofl:

3 Likes

I kinda like the sound of that

:rofl:

3 Likes