Random complaint

Which leads to my point, which is that I kinda see those things as an opportunity to stop ignoring all the other stuff and stop repeating all the things I’ve done many times before.

4 Likes

We feel the same way, it’s an expensive trip. We need a lot more to return before we go back. So fingers crossed for fall 2022!

2 Likes

:heavy_check_mark:
And take it easier. And enjoy the queues and the atmosphere. And go back to spontaneity. Weirdly this ability to plan last minute and smell the roses (thru our masks of course) without rushing to a show, event or fastpass is a blessing of what’s happened.

2 Likes

I gotta admit, I laughed at the number of Disney “experts” who were marveling at the Flight of Passage queue because they had never been through it - you miss almost everything doing FP+. I was like “Yeah, I tried to tell you to do the queue at least once, but oh no, you had to FP+ it every time.”

2 Likes

That’s one of the ones I’ve had a hard time getting so I’ve actually been thru it every time but Peter Pan was shocking to me. Lol

3 Likes

I did DAH at AK twice, specifically so I could walk through the regular line.

2 Likes

I can understand the people that never saw the queue. With FP as an option, the standby line automatically becomes obscene on the highly desirable rides.

Alas, the Disney planner in me is also the Disney sacrificer in me. I missed FoP standby and sent DH instead while I stayed with the kiddos and then used RS for myself. Just one example, but I’m sure others can relate.