Ralph Breaks VR or Star Wars?

Which is better at the Void - Ralph breaks VR or Star Wars? My daughter and I already did Star Wars last summer, but now we are returning with my husband and son. I don’t mind doing Star Wars again if it is the better experience, but if Ralph is as good or better, then I probably would want to do that one. Has anyone done both and have a prefrence?

1 Like

I’ve done Star Wars too. It was everything the hype said it was. I too would love to know about the Ralph VR! The Void is the only attraction my DW, who isn’t a passionate theme park fan, wanted to do over & over. She didn’t care that it was a pay-per-play experience either. That’s how great it was.

1 Like

I did them both in February. I preferred the Star Wars experience but it may have been due to issues with Ralph. We could hear a young boy screaming on the Star Wars course throughout our Ralph session.

Although I know it is the same course, Ralph “felt” shorter to me. My son, the gamer, did better on Star Wars ( I think I was shot 100 times) but I got a higher score than he did on Ralph ( I score nothing on Buzz and TSMM).

1 Like

Is the “puzzle” still a significant part of the Ralph one?

You mean the puzzle in Star Wars to move on? No, there is no puzzle but you launch food. Also, it split up our group at one point since the room breaks up to two groups.

2 Likes

When my kids were deciding which to do, they said the SW one they could do as a team, but the Ralph one would be as competitors. Don’t know if that’s true, as they chose SW.

1 Like

When you do Star Wars you go through the course as a team. They also email you your “stats”. At the end of Ralph you get your individual score and there was not an email.

1 Like

By your own son :expressionless::smile:

2 Likes

launching food has to be good???

Just chiming in to say we tried to do the Ralph one on our trip but found out it is only run on certain days. Monday through Wednesday I think! You may want to check it out before you put plans into place.

1 Like

What does it cost? $30?

Did you get advance reservations or did you just swing by?

I did book it in advance. It is only available for booking through each month. It is a few dollars more on the weekends.

https://www.thevoid.com/locations/disney-springs-orlando/

I’ve done both. I think the Star Wars experience was way more fun. My kids agree. I’m looking forward to Spider Man next… so I’ve heard. :slight_smile:

1 Like