Raglan Road

Any suggestions as to what to order at Raglan Road for dinner? It’s the husband, me and three kids (6,10,12).

Love the braised beef. My 11yo enjoyed the burger.

1 Like

I think I have tried most of the entrees . Last month we had the braised beef and the gnocchi- both were excellent . I have also enjoyed the “it’s not bleeding chowder” and the salmon.

Edited to add, I have never been disappointed in anything there.

4 Likes

Agree with this completely.

2 Likes

I have a soft spot for bangers and mash which are a very rare find in the US, so I most frequently go with that. But I agree with the above - everything I’ve had there has been excellent.

1 Like

Heavenly Ham, the Chicken Pie or the cod (not fish and chips). But most importantly, no matter what you have for your main, do not miss Ger’s Bread and Butter Pudding. :shamrock:

2 Likes

I may be known to go to Raglan Road, very late at night, because that pudding is on that late night menu too…

2 Likes

I really LOVED their gluten free fish and chips. Best I’ve ever eaten.

1 Like

Sounds like a great way to spend a late night out…mighty fine craic indeed!

1 Like

yes, this!!! best ever. I crave them on the regular.

1 Like

The Dalkey Duo sausages are my favorite (along with the complimentary soda bread… don’t know why, but I love it!).
I’m actually really sad that I didn’t make more of an effort to fit a quick run over to RR on my last trip, just for these! I don’t have a trip in the works at the moment, so it may be a while before I get them again. :sob: