Qwerty needs help USO/IOA - 96% of a plan - and we are very excited!

Well done. Use thick paper or laminate.

I’m now not only excited. I am enthusiastic.

I have like 71% of a plan now!

8 Likes

Cardstock. I do have lanyards from our cruises, but I don’t really want to be bothered…

2 Likes

Good enough. Now to try to keep them dry while in the parks. :wink:

One more note. Use your mobile ticket on your phone to tap in at the park entrances. If you use a cut out paper QR, you could encounter a fussy TM that freaks out and won’t let you enter. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Have you found VB plans to be helpful?

A TP isn’t necessary for VB. Just check in to those popular slides first in the morning so the virtual line wait isn’t terrible. Touring plans actually has a VB Touring Plans page, but it’s blank unless that changed. :joy:

I know you don’t have EPA so it may be hard to find shade or an umbrella at VB, but I’ll mention this just in case.

3 Likes

There was a great video on YouTube we watched. I will find it and jot down his suggestions. I kinda love waterparks…

1 Like

Remember to check out @darkmite2 's current UOR trip report. Lots of info/tips on VB.

2 Likes

You can also use photopass cards on the lockers. We discovered that the hard way when a locker accidentally read the photopass instead of the AP. We each had a photopass on the back of the AP. The TM said, “Any barcode” I mention that just in case you don’t want to risk a TM not being nearby. Although they do seem to be in all the locker areas.

2 Likes

Seriously. LOL
I have old photopass cards. :laughing::laughing::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Just remember that they enforce the maximum height for Pteredon Flyers (sic). It’s based on DD’s height.

2 Likes

54” correct?

What about glasses? On the 3 rides that don’t allow anything. I would guess they are allowed, but would it be a good idea to get some sort of band to help them stay on your head? Losing glasses on a vacation would really be annoying at best!

I was wondering about that, and what if you need your phone for a medical reason, like for a continuous glucose monitor?

1 Like

I think you just wouldn’t be able to ride. It’s a safety issue.

1 Like

Glasses are allowed. They should be fine unless you have an issue with them being looser than they should be. But I would guess some people like to take off just in case. I’ve been on other wicked coasters and had no problems.

2 Likes

I wasn’t even allowed to wear my insulin pump on RRR! Even after demonstrating there was no way it was going to fall off. So they are absolutely strict about not allowing anything on those three rides. (Note: they would have allowed me to keep my pump on if I could keep it in inside a ZIPPERED pocket…but I felt that risked, too much, having the infusion set ending up pulled out so I decided to just take off the pump entirely.)

5 Likes

I always wear a glasses band on coasters. Plenty of people don’t…but I have personally watched glasses fly off the faces of fellow coaster riders, so better to be safe than sorry.

4 Likes

The reason they are so strict is that a flying phone literally took someone’s eye out.

2 Likes

@QwertySC double check the bowling opening time. I thought it was 5pm.

2 Likes