"Quiet" spots to take a Break

That is not quiet LOL. At least when I’ve been in it is a bustling marketplace

True. It’s air conditioned and has drinks though so may still be a good break spot.

2 Likes

It’s where my daughter napped in her stroller. It is loud (she fell asleep on the way) but the cool darkness was perfect.

While it is true that this is “quiet”, I’m not sure it is necessarily an ideal resting place. For whatever reason, the air there is always stagnant and humid, and I actually find it hotter than other places, despite the shade. Of course, the caves are cooler, but I think if you are looking to “recover”, it might not be the best choice overall.

If it really is JUST quiet you are looking for, that’s fine. But if you want coolness as well at MK, you might be better dropping into Hall of Presidents or Carousel of Progress for some A/C, etc.

3 Likes

Yes, behind Flame Tree is nice, and also behind Yak & Yeti Cafe there are a ton of shaded tables.

In HS there are also quite a few benches in the Star Wars Launch Bay where you can hang out in the A/C for a bit.

1 Like

If you have a Landry’s card, you can just show up to Yak & Yeti without an ADR and get seated. Works great for hot days when you don’t know when you’ll want to eat.

1 Like

If you can get a spot in La Cava (Mexico), it’s out of the way, small, great service, and awesome margaritas and a few snacks.

1 Like

Even though EP was a CL4 the day we visited, the Mexico Pavilion was packed. It must be the cool darkness that attracts people.

2 Likes