Quiet Dining/break at MK

Looking for quietest dining spaces in MK. Going to need a pre-parade break if we are going to make it to 3pm. TS preferred. Need AC.

1 Like

A quiet TS in MK means no characters (not CP nor CRT) or big loud rooms.

How about Skipper Canteen, in one of their smaller rooms like the S.E.A.S. room? Small, carpeted, quiet. Good food, too!

4 Likes

It’s not TS, but the upper story of Columbia Harbor House is supposed to be relatively uncrowded and quiet.

7 Likes

Another vote for Columbia harbor house.

5 Likes

I assume it’s air-conditioned? I still haven’t made it there myself.

2 Likes

Do you think I could request one of the smaller rooms at Skipper? What time do you think Columbia will be less crowded? By 1:30? 2?

2 Likes

Well, it should be… but now Disney is turning off the AC in some places, who knows?

1 Like

Been there twice. Both times I went there for lunch, and it wasn’t crowded at all.

1 Like

It is! This is where my wife likes to sit when DD & I are running around MK all day. She reads on her phone and sips on a drink. More than once a CM has brought her a free dessert/whoopie pie and checked on her to make sure she is ok!

5 Likes

I guess that’s an advantage of it being quick serve, actually—unless it’s unusually busy, nobody will care (or possibly even notice) if you hang out there for a long time.

4 Likes

This is a great suggestion

1 Like

Absolutely, though you may have to wait a little longer

where have you heard this crazy rumor?

1 Like

Here. And experienced it myself. TSM and MMRR. :hot_face:

I have heard of and experienced this for rides, but not eateries.

1 Like

Sounds perfect for a little decompression time. I’ll need it between my three rides on IASW :smirk:

1 Like

Was this in winter?

I did find that I was hot in lines in December. I don’t think the AC was off but I do think they turn it down because it’s not typically so horrid out as in summer

1 Like

February. Last time I was there. :woman_shrugging:

Too many people breathing in a enclosed space. The air feels stuffy and gross …

1 Like

Agree.

I decided Disney just always wants us to feel that way in line. It’s part of the theming :rofl:

1 Like

CHH upstairs is a go-to for my family.
It is fun to explore upstairs in Pinnochio’s but very little seating. Sometimes (off-times?) you can get a seat outside if your group is small enough. Not TS though.

3 Likes