Quick VQ question

Can’t remember. If I’ve already scanned into MK, do I need to be in MK for the 1 pm VQ?

You don’t have to be in MK…but what I am not sure about is if you go into a separate park.

Disney doesn’t know if you leave a park. But they know if you tap into another. So if you tap into EP, say, I am not sure if they will allow you to try for the 1:00 VQ.

If you leave MK and just go over to, say, Kona for lunch, you should be okay.

Hopefully someone who has actually tried this can provide better input though. I am speaking theoretically.

3 Likes

How do you know I’m going to Kona for lunch!

Where else would be going? :grin:

(Lucky guess?)

3 Likes

It doesn’t matter. We tapped into EP around noon walked through to ride SL to HS and I grabbed the 1:00 GOTG from Baseline.

8 Likes

No you don’t have to be in the park but you have to have scanned into MK at some point before 1pm.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! I had scanned into MK this morning. Got Boarding Group 91 from Poly using BG1! TRON seems to be having issues. It’s only at BG 50!:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s great info @ThorKat . It’s the first confirmation I’ve seen that you can have tapped into another park before 1pm and still try for the red VQ.

2 Likes

Did I read where they only call 13 groups and hour or did I make that up? If so then 50 isn’t far off.

2 Likes

Hmmm. TRON had issues a few days ago, when it was closed for more than 4 hours in the morning and didn’t open until about 1:30 pm.

2 Likes

That was Sunday! I was BG 54 and wasn’t called until after 4. Then I had to stand in line for 70 minutes!

2 Likes

Nearly 4pm. BG 72.

1 Like

Got called while on FOP!

I have 90 minutes from time called to scan in to TRON?

Technically it’s an hour but I think you can go 59 minutes past your initial hour. I was 30 minutes past my hour when we got called for BG1 during EE. Called at 8:45 and tapped in at 9:15

1 Like

So you’ll probably have until 8:27 and it may still turn blue.

1 Like