Quick Services near Beach Club

Hey folks…I’m working on my touring plans and trying to figure out some good quick service locations where we can eat near Beach Club. I’m not really seeing anything promising. We are on the Disney Dining Plan and I’m worried about using our Quick Service credits. We have several ADRs for restaurants in the parks and plan to do an afternoon break back at the resort. My thought was to grab a QS dinner before heading back out to the parks in the evening, but now I’m not so sure. Suggestions for good QS locations near Beach Club? Thank you so much!

1 Like

Boardwalk Bakery is within walking distance and if you have hopper tix go through international gateway to Epcot and take your pick in World Showcase or if it is F & W or F & G time, sample the foods.

1 Like

When is your trip and do you have park hoppers? The Yacht Club new quick service dining is opening later this month. I always rely on eating in world showcase and it is the main reason I would always need park hoppers staying anywhere in the Baordwalk area.

1 Like

We are headed there in November. Any QS recommendations in Epcot?

For breakfast- the QS in France (Les Halles?) For Lunch I love Tangierine Cafe but the QS in Japan is beautiful and people love that. Sunshine Seasons is great too.

Thanks!

2 more suggestions, 3 actually!

There’s a pizza window at the Boardwalk. Also the fish & chips from the uk pavillion in Epcot.

Also the lounges at both YC and BC do food, which may count as QS options. Not sure on this one though. I know we have had some great food from them but not whilst on the dining plan.

Thank you!

Beach Club has a grab and go type option, but I agree that the best bet is Epcot. The pizza window on the Boardwalk is terrible. You might try Tutto Gusto in Italy for lunch. It’s a nice break from the heat for some lovely wine, meat, and cheese.