Quick poly questions

We leave on Monday for the Poly!

Getting together a small list of grocery items and just wanted to know if the QS have PB/jelly packets out with the condiments.

Also, since we are DVC is use of the laundry facilities included?

Any snack ideas for the room?

I feel like all I can think of is carbs and sugar (which we will get enough of at the park)

Planning on PB/J sandwiches and bread, bananas, strawberries and possibly cheese and crackers .

1 Like

I’m an expert at answer questjibs. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Unfortunately I’m not really into PB&J so I don’t know the answer on that.

As for laundry, you can access for free with your MagicBand, but you do need to purchase detergent.

https://plandisney.disney.go.com/question/polynesian-dvc-delux-studios-laundry-area-cost-412923/

1 Like

Thanks we plan to bring some!

2 Likes

Total brain fart as I’m at Disney at least 3X a year and can’t for the life of me remember the condiment situation

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure at breakfast time you can get both peanut butter and jelly in the condiment section at Captain Cooks.

2 Likes

All I know is my wife was able to get cream cheese for her bagel at the QS. :joy:

2 Likes

Also an important condiment!

2 Likes

Now I want a bagel with cream cheese.

#ThanksJeff

4 Likes

They do have pb&j at the condiment station, laundry for DVC is in the Moorea building, and all my room snacks are sweet or salty like chips, triscuits, trail mix, and cheese.

2 Likes

mmmm cheese

1 Like

Exactly!

We get the Sargento Balanced breaks formour snacks. Dried fruit, nuts and cheese. Got your protein, your salt and your magnesium for hot days.

3 Likes