Quick loan question

Do it!

Oh, wait…

Do it!!! :wink:

2 Likes

I’m dreaming of a grand villa situation for a few days…

1 Like

I’m more inclined to book a 1BR in summer time because I anticipate spending more time swimming and relaxing in the ac.
I had borrowed points from next year and booked a 1 BR at home (OKW) for this summer. But then DD8 asked to spend her bday at Disney next year (Feb), so I ended up changing to two trips in studios.
But I certainly see the appeal. And I’m sure I’ll be coming back to this tread in a year saying
“Damn,you were right “.

2 Likes

Your question regarding using a Disney Visa for DVC loan payments is a great one. It’s always a good idea to explore various payment options to make the most of your investment. To get accurate information on this specific payment method, I recommend reaching out directly to Disney Vacation Club.

Moreover, when it comes to making significant financial decisions, like adding points to your DVC membership, it’s essential to consider your overall financial strategy. If you’re in Cardiff and looking for financial advice, particularly related to options like equity release, you might want to consult with a professional advisor. Equity Release Cardiff provide personalized insights and guidance to help you make informed choices.