Quick Escape to 7DMT

We want to get in line for 7DMT right after fireworks. I don’t think we need to see the projections.

What are good places to watch fireworks without having to be in the sardine can on Main Street and trying to swim upstream after fireworks?

2 Likes

If you don’t need to see the projections, I would just watch them from near the queue for 7DMT. That way you will be very close. I’ve watched the fireworks from on 7DMT before and that was fun, though very difficult to time just right and the ride is very short of course.

1 Like

That WOULD be awesome!

Thanks!

2 Likes

Once we were surprised (time gets away from us often) by the MK fireworks when we were between the Carousel and Mickey’s Philharmagic. Wonderful place to watch from if you don’t mind fireworks. They seemed all around us. We had some newbies with us. One said the fireworks were the highlight of the whole trip. This was not the current show, tho.

On the other side of the carousel nearer 7DMT should be almost as good. Maybe slightly less intense.

2 Likes

Do you mean you feel like you are “in” the fireworks? :smile:

2 Likes

Yes
Yes I do. :blush:

1 Like

We were exiting Philharmagic once and the fireworks were going off. It was indeed magical and immersive.

4 Likes

DD7 and I love watching the fireworks on Dumbo (which is typically empty during the fireworks so we ride multiple times with no wait). That said, I’m not suggesting replacing 7DMT with Dumbo in this situation.

3 Likes

Fun idea!!

1 Like